Friday, April 22, 2011

Random

It's midnight and I can't sleep so I guess I'll share some random thoughts that are in my head right now.......

I lllllllllllllooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee cadbury eggs! Not the gross ones with the stuff in the middle, the kind in the purple bag. mmmmmmmmmm, You think walgreens is still open?

Is Donald Trump really serious about this president buisiness? If so he really needs to do something about that hair. I mean for real, If he wants to represent the country as our fearless comander in cheif he's gonna have to take some serious action with that atrocity on his head. That kind of sounds vain but in all seriousness, do you think the leaders of China or any other country for that matter will even consider taking him seriously with the weirdness thats happening up there. Just sayin........

My closet is a rediculous mess! The door is open and I'm staring at it right now. How have I managed to collect so much clothing?!? What they crap was I thinking when I bought turquois capris? Guess it's time for another DI run.

I L O V E being in the young womens! It is awesome!

I was holding the cutest baby girl tonight at our ward part and I felt sad. After almost four years of trying for another baby I have finally found some peace with the reality that it might never happen and that's okay because I have the two most amazing kids in the world. But occasionally that feeling sneaks up on me. Who knows maybe someday it will happen. Either way I trust that Heavenly Father knows what is best for me even if I don't really agree with him. He's probably a lot smarter than me anyway.

Nick's snoring is OUT OF CONTROL!!!! ROLL OVER! I love you babe :)

Can I just say that my History class is the most BORING class I have ever taken in my life! It even trumps Mr. Scott's science class in 8th grade. I was all excited about taking it this semster because I love history. Nope, totally sucks................

Do you ever wonder if your mind works like everyone else's or if your the weird one?

I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE tuna fish. Yep it's disgusting. Thankyou to my pregnancy hormones five years ago I can't even think about it without vomiting in my mouth. Eww.

Well it will be interesting to see what I dream about tonight after all these weird thoughts. Donald Trump and Tuna fish huh...............................