Monday, September 13, 2010

Life just keeps on movin!






It has been quite a while since I had a minute to sit down and do something other than homework so I thought I'd take a minute to let ya'll know what we've been up to. Nick has been busy workin and breaking his way onto the law enforcement scene. He just got hired on to work at the corrections facility up here in Boise and will be P.O.S.T certified in six months. I never thought I'd be married to a police officer but what do ya know. He is really excited about it all and I just hope I can get some sleep on the nights he's working graves...... I'm a worrier. I guess I'll have to get over that her pretty quick. As for me well, in June I got this grand idea that I wanted to be a doctor so I went back to school this fall at Boise State. Go Broncos! I don't know if I'll actually make to all the way to medical school but I figure it's a worthy goal right? I'm finishing my bachelors in Nursing and we'll go from there :) For the first time in my life I actually love school. Strange what a few years will do. I also love being home during the day with Halli. All my classes are at night so I get to spend the day with her and Tayson. I love it!
Tayson just turned seven last Saturday and has developed an obsession with Indiana Jones. It's quite hilarious actually. You can find him running around with his "indie" hat on and his whip in hand humming the theme song which he actually does quite well. It's pretty funny. He's also now a first grader and thinks is assanine that he has to go to school every day. I told him to get used to it because he's got at least another twelve years. All in all he's an awesome kid and I love being his mom.
Halli is busy now in Gymnastics class and dressing barbies and running around in high heels. If ever there was a deffinition of Girl Halli is it. She loves to dress up and put on my makeup but ironically can often be found playing in the dirt out in the backyard. She is my minnie me!
All in all things good.