Saturday, May 29, 2010

PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE MOM!!!!!

So little miss Halli has been begging me pretty much since she could talk to get her ears pierced. I always just told her she was too young and maybe when she was older. Well if you know Halli you know she is a very determined little stinker and usually finds a way to get what she wants. (she gets that from me) So one day Kenna was over and she and Halli cornered me and Sandi. I mean how can you say no to those faces! So we all went to the mall and made a big production of it with pictures and everything. Hal cried a little but a little bit of medicine, a sucker, and a look in the mirror and she was very happy with herself:) Needless to say she loves them and Im going to have to come up with a better defense by the time she is 13 or we're all in trouble!